High Productivity Platform as a Service, AI & Cloud application development
- Accuracy increased significantly
- Visibility on a single portal (Dashboards & Exceptions)
- Higher volume throughput to support business growth
- No code, build fast with quality guaranteed, change & keep changing
Many companies do not own a smart and unified procurement platform. They struggle to manage purchase orders, sales orders, delivery orders, invoices and inventory movements manually. Therefore, visibility and control is not easily shared across stakeholders & customers. Timely decisions cannot be taken accurately and effectively.
There are many software as a service for procurement management. However, none are easy to configure for specific buy & sell activities cost effectively and quickly.
Our customisable Procurement Management platform delivers;
- Buyer Module
- A Buyer maintains a set of product inventory & pricing, shipment address and storage location records.
- The Buyer can make a purchase order based on the current product inventories or a customer’s purchase order.
- A notification will be sent to the Seller.
- The Buyer can view the purchase order status and transaction records produced by the Seller, including the delivery/shipment status, till he/she receives the products into his/her product inventory.
- Seller Module
- A Seller maintains a set of product inventory & pricing, storage location and 3PL records.
- When a Seller receives a purchase order from a Buyer, the Seller will return a sales order that indicates the fulfilled products, sold quantities and prices.
- When the sales order is completed physically, the Seller can create the delivery order and invoice concurrently, then select a 3PL to perform the shipments.
- The Seller can track the delivery status.
- 3PL Module
- A 3PL staff will receive a notification from the Seller.
- The 3PL can create delivery base on the Seller’s sales order, then create the route and assign it to their drivers.
- A Driver can view the route information by mobile, after picking up the goods, they will start the delivery and update the status online.
- When all the delivery of the route is done, the route status will be auto updated to “Done”.
- Use web or mobile user interfaces.
- Approval management. A configurable workflow process for procurement approvals before purchases can be initiated.
- Machine Learning. As an extension, data can be used to predict sales & product demands.